Friday, December 21, 2007

He's Just Not Right!

Being the politically incorrect person that I am I would like to wish all of my grouser friends, fellow duck and goose hunters and all of your families a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS" , "HAPPY HANUKKAH", Happy Boxing day for our friends from Canada and let's not forget "HAPPY KWANZAA" . Here's hoping all of you have a good safe holiday season and I look forward to seeing you in the second season!

How's that for being cheap and not sending out Christmas cards, just saved myself at least 41 cents!

3 comments:

KGT (aka Cagey) said...

ha ha...you cheap bastard Ernie!! :)

(damn, I should have thought of that)

Merry Christmas to all.

Jim T said...

Ernie, nice to hear from you! hopefully I'll get up there for a hunt or two in the second season--sorry to have been awol in November.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!

Hope to join you in the goose fields January 4 or 5.

Bullhead Bill