Friday, December 16, 2005

The highlight of the day . . .

Well, I'd have to say the most fun I had today was reading the marriage counseling advice offered by duck hunters at http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?t=403405

woman trouble in regards to hunting

Need some advice from fellow hunters:
My girlfriend of 4 years is just starting to ride my ass hard in regards to hunting. I only see her on weekends and that is also my only chance to hunt. She will be moving up with me soon, but I wonder what might happen next year? Any experiences with women as far as griping on their hunter men? Do I just adjust to make her happy or look for another one? She isn't totally against it, she just doesn't understand my love for it (or the outdoors in general) and wants me to find a happy medium between being with her and being in the woods. She has been pretty good about it until a slight breakdown this year. You guys know what an obsession hunting can be, and I am totally in love with it and with her.

Jim here: the responses have to be seen to be believed!

1 comment:

Jim Tantillo said...

I'm pretty sure that this link is a helpful contribution to the discussion. :-)

http://users3.ev1.net/~jtclay/fishin.htm

This important short film deserves wider appreciation, imho.

jt