Monday, October 15, 2007

no news is . . . being ignored

Geez, fer frigginchrissakes . . . . I've got to read Kelly Kleinman's blog to hear how the Black Lake trip went.

He's back.

Well, my husband got back yesterday from his hunting trip. The weather was really nice, not good for duck hunting, but he had a great time. He even got a wood duck! And some grouse. The grouse will be delicious and he plans to have the wood duck mounted. He even thanked me for watching the kids while he went on vacation. And that got me thinking. Vacation? It never occurred to me that he was taking a vacation!!! So, I must start planning a vacation for myself, too. I could call it a hunting trip if that would make it more palatable to him. Now, what would I "hunt"? I think I would hunt sand, water, margaritas and Mercado 28 in Cancun! And sleeping in wouldn't be so bad either. I guess it never hurts to dream....

Damn. I guess it would never hurt to blog, either, eh Dr. Dirt?

heh heh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim:

For some reason Kelly's computer is quickly bouncing her browser from the grouser blog to a generic internet page indicating an incorrect URL. I made a half arsed post last night. It's hard to do this during my working hours. FYI, we had a great trip but missed your presence.

Pete