Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays to all!

I would like to thank all of you that I had the chance to share times and memories with over the past years. Family is family and we live with them and love them our entire lives, but friends are the ones in our lives that make living day to day extra special. Your friends choose you, you don't get to choose them! If your lucky and blessed, as I am, you get to meet many people in your life and only a few are allowed to wear the distinction of friend. I keeping with the Holidays I would like to share some pictures of friends that are near and dear to my heart. If you do not appear here it does not mean I don't view you as a true friend, it's just I don't have my camera around when we shared time together.
Here's the happy Kite Killer, Bullhead Bill. Many giggles have been had at His expense!

Me with a couple of my best friends and my puppy that is now gone. This is the first Christmas in 14 years that she will not be around, God I miss her so!




What a show off, Don't get caught with all those birds in possession!














If your lucky even your neighbors become friends you can share time hunting and fishing with, Lord knows I have been blessed on that account! Then there is the fun of sharing the outdoors with a young person teaching them the joys of the outdoors. I look forward to next year helping teach Mason how to hunt!







Then there are the stoic ones that spend time reflecting
on the days wonders peering out over the water in front
of "Double Black!

I am proud to call many of you friend and I hope that if you find yourself in the area that you take the time to stop in and share some holiday cheer. I wish you and yours the best of holiday seasons and I hope to see you around the campfire soon.

God bless you and yours, especially those little ones that bring us so much joy at this time and throughout the entire year! Love to ya all!

2 comments:

KGT (aka Cagey) said...

Great Post Ernie. Hope you got the Christmas package...we stopped by your place after Mass Christmas Eve...beacon lights were on but no one was home. Left it by the garage door into the kitchen.

Dr. Dirt said...

Very nice Ernie. Wishing you the best in the New Year as well as a clean pond. Speaking of which, your gypsum has been analyzed and will be quite effective. I need a bit more info to make a recommendation. Will you take advantage of the frozen surface and pace off the dimensions of the pond? I'll need rough LxWxD. A water sample would be great, but I think we'll start with a conservative application rate. Actually, if you get me this information soon enough you could probably just spread the gypsum on the ice, to be released in the spring thaw. Chop, chop.

Pete