Sunday, October 15, 2006

One from the archives

I got tired of looking at Linda Lovelace. Josh, you certainly do post some, uh, interesting posts.


This was originally posted to grousers on December 21, 2005. Enjoy.

Another long lost photo from Pete's Black Lake hunt

Hey lads,
Last night I spent a considerable amount of time padding about the dusty archives in my robe and slippers, piecing together a photographic record of our group's various exploits. You can look forward to seeing more of my discoveries in the weeks to come.

This photo is of Pete, Keith, Mike O, and Little Billy returning from their duck opener up at Black Lake. Keith's boat has broken down, so our heroes have had to borrow the S.S. Ankle Deep. As you can see from the photo, everyone got his limit except Pete. heh heh

The owner of the skiff and his young son seem to be taking it all in, while Pete and Keith are both striking in their white fedoras--Keith especially.

later boys.

1 comment:

KGT (aka Cagey) said...

I KNOW I am suppoosed to be the dapper fellow in the white fedora at the REAR of the craft...

nice nostalgic pic Jim...stay tuned for more contemporary photos of our armada at Black Lake 06.