Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hey, there's gonna be a remake of The Deer Hunter

just kidding. But I am still playing with my new computer and my new software. Here is me starring in the remake of The Deer Hunter, reprising the role originally made famous by Robert De Niro. He's Italian, I'm Italian . . . hey, it works.

This is the scene where I go up into the Western Cascades of Pennsylvania to shoot me a big native Pennsylvania mule deer, and I get cold feet while thinking about poor Christopher Walken holding a gun to his head.

So I ease off the trigger and think about big thoughts . . . like, "This is this." Or like, "Perhaps this is something else."

This is this . . . I think.

You may be wondering what that growth is that's coming out of my right cheek, a growth that strangely resembles Bobby De Niro's chin. Well don't worry, I don't have cheek cancer or anything. It'll just be cleaned up in post-production.

No comments: