Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Grebe Mea Culpa

Eric,

Great comment post and story. I thought I'd dig deep into my archives and provide you some good company on the coot/grebe tip. Now, you feel so much better getting that a-GREBE-ous infraction off of your chest, that I thought perhaps these kids could help you get through the last bit of your GREBE-ing process---














This young fellow has killed some Coot in the Canoga Marsh...

...but he didn't kill any Grebe.

Little Hannah, Grade 5, has the Grebe thing down though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the identification tips maybe the kids could go hunting with me this fall and help me out.I beleve I am done GREBEing now.

Anonymous said...

Not so fast cabin boy, what about the tale of the six toms? Your not trying to get out of telling that story now that Eric has confessed to his GREBEous mistake are you? Sending a coupl of kids to do the mans work?