Monday, September 04, 2006

send me your hunting photos

Hi gang. For the last month or so I've been playing with setting up a Flickr account and uploading all my hunting-related photos to the Flickr site. You can set these up as private or public photos, and right now I've got them all set to public so you can see them if you'd like--the web site is http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankzappai .

So far this is just a free account, which gives me 20MB of upload privileges a month, and a limit of three photo "sets," which right now are deer butchering, Kate the Great, and Grouse Camp. If you guys send me enough photos, I'd go ahead and get the "pro" level for 20 bucks a year, which would allow for unlimited uploading and unlimited photo sets.


Right now I've mixed in photos that I've taken and also ones that some of you have taken--mainly Andy, Safari Jim, and one or two from Pete. I've tried to give credit where credit is due, but if I've missed any attributions let me know. Also, if any of you has a problem with my having posted your pictures, just let me know and I can either make them unpublic or completely delete them. But my hope is to eventually make this a complete photo archive for all of us.

So please take a look at it, and let me know what you think. These photos will have permanent links to them, so you'll be able to access them and look at them anytime. Just the thing for gifts! Suitable for framing!

Anyway, let me know what you think--and please start sending me photos.

2 comments:

Safari Jim said...

Really enjoyed the slide show Jim. Lots of great pics. Hard to believe that it's been 2 or has been 3 years since our last formal Grouse Camp. If you guys would quit reproducing we might actually be able to get together again!!

Jim Tantillo said...

Glad you liked it--send more! I've gotten a couple from Keith that I've uploaded. I'm still hoping to meet up with you October 7, but I just spent 900 bucks on rear brakes and a tuneup yesterday, so money's a bit tight. But we'll see.

Send photos, send photos!