Tuesday, June 10, 2008

film at 11

Katie's actually doing pretty well on her medicines--she is taking something called Piroxicam, which apparently has anti-tumor properties that may include slowing blood flow to the bone tumor. In a month's time she's done really well, far better than our boxer who died of bone cancer, and so now we're hoping / expecting Kate to make it into July at least.

I realized I had never taken any film footage of her. That was probably a mistake. Next dog we'll get on film.

Here it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate looks great! I wish it were October. Damned cruel cancer. You've got me thinking maybe I should start lugging a video camera occasionally.
- PW

Vicar(ious) said...

The chicken pointing film would be wonderfully paired with Josh's operatic contribution to "This is This". What wuz the name of that little ditty again?